Being arrested for DUI in the Inland Empire of California can be a daunting experience. California law states that it is illegal to drive under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Riverside, San Bernardino, Ontario, law enforcement officers are always looking for drivers who may be driving under the influence. If you are arrested for DUI in the Inland Empire, you must take immediate action to protect your rights.
Hiring a DUI Lawyer to Defend You Means You Mean Business
If you have been arrested for DUI in Riverside, San Bernardino, Ontario, Temecula, or another Inland Empire city, it can significantly improve your chances of a positive outcome if you hire a DUI attorney to represent you. Without an attorney, it’s a pain to navigate the complex legal system. The prosection will see you as ‘fresh meat’ and won’t take you as seriously. At a minimum, a DUI Attorney will push back and challenge the legality of the traffic stop, questioning the accuracy of field sobriety tests and the validity of breathalyzer tests.
We don’t settle for the easiest outcome. We aim to get you the best possible outcome and clear your name. We know the judges and prosecutors and spend time in these courts. They know we won’t back down and will be inclined to treat your case differently when we show up in your place.
We have thousands of case wins in California. Call us; we will give you all the realistic options in your unique situation.
DUI Penalties in Inland Empire CA
The penalties for a DUI in the Inland Empire can vary depending on several factors. First-time offenders can face up to six months in jail, fines up to $1,000, and a license suspension of up to six months. Subsequent DUI offenses can result in more severe penalties, including longer jail time, higher fines, and longer license suspensions. It’s important to note that DUI convictions can also affect employment and insurance rates.
Call for a Free DUI Consultation
You have nothing to lose by getting a free consultation. Please don’t leave it to chance for the prosecutors to sort out your case. We have payment plans to accommodate your unique situation. We’ll work with you and fight for you.
Driving under the influence (DUI) is a severe criminal offense in California, leading to harsh consequences such as fines, license suspension, jail time, and a criminal record. If you’re facing DUI charges in California, you’re not alone. According to the California Highway Patrol, over 114,000 DUI arrests were made in 2019 alone. However, being arrested for DUI doesn’t necessarily mean you’re guilty.
- DUI is a criminal offense in California that can lead to severe penalties such as fines, jail time, and license suspension.
- In California, the legal limit for DUI is 0.08% blood alcohol concentration (BAC) for adults and 0.01% for drivers under 21 and commercial drivers.
- The DUI defense process in California involves several stages, including arraignment, pre-trial, trial, sentencing, and appeals.
- Some of California’s most effective DUI defense strategies include challenging the traffic stop, questioning the field sobriety test, and disputing the BAC test results.
- Hiring an experienced DUI defense attorney in California is essential to ensure the best possible outcome for your case.